Thanks to Packt Publishing, I am pleased to offer you the opportunity to win a copy of Richard Seroter’s book SOA Patterns with BizTalk Server 2009 – a $60 value. I will even cover the shipping costs, via book mail, to any place in the world the US Postal Service will deliver to.
Here is what you need to do in order to win:
Simply let us know of a great BizTalk Tip or Trick using BizTalk 2006, BizTalk 2006 R2, or BizTalk 2009. Tell us a little about it and why it is useful. This could be as simple as a UI tip or complex as you want to make it. This does not need to be anything new, you might have already blogged about it or posted it to a forum. If so, that’s ok!
How to Enter:
1. Either post a comment to this blog post with your idea or post a link to your blog / post outlining your tip or trick.
To post a comment or link I suggest being a registered member of BizTalkGurus.com. This will make it easier to find you if you win and easier to get past the SPAM filter. In any case, your comment might not show up on the site right away.
2. Having problems posting a comment? Then just email your idea or link directly to me using the Contact link on the side of my blog.
3. All entries must be received by Thursday November 5th, 2009 at 11:59 PM Central Time.
4. The winner will be selected by Sunday November 8th and notified via email. In addition, a blog post will be made to announce the winner the following day.
5. All decisions of the judges are final. :)
I will be working with a few other BizTalk MVP’s to pick the best idea so be creative and have fun!